The Department of Statistics provides the following state-of-the-art computing facilities for teaching and research purposes, which are managed by the Statistical Laboratory Management Committee.
- We have two Statistical/Risk Management Science Computer Laboratories, totally equipped with 114 PCs, for both undergraduate and postgraduate students’ use.
- Each postgraduate student is provided with an All-In-One desktop PC with Intel Core i7 CPU and 64 GB main memory.
- Four Bloomberg terminals are available for students and staff use.
- All PCs are driven by Microsoft Windows 11/10 Enterprise Edition. Common application software such as Microsoft 365/Office 2016 Professional Plus, MATLAB, R, SAS and IBM SPSS Statistics are installed. The Department provides printing services on each PC.
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) Cluster:
- The department is pleased to provide HPC service for faculty members and students whose work requires intensive computations. HPC services are supported by our high performance Linux cluster. The cluster is particularly used for solving complex computational problems and it provides computing power to handle various big data research activities in the area of genomic, bio-informatics and so on.
- The current configuration of our Linux cluster involves:-
1 x GPU node with 1 x NVIDIA A800 (80GB), dual Intel Xeon Gold 6334 CPU @ 3.6GHz and 1TB memory
1 x GPU node with 8 x NVIDIA A100 (40GB), dual AMD Rome 7742 CPU @ 2.25GHz and 1TB memory
4 x GPU nodes with 3 x NVIDIA Tesla V100 (32GB), dual Intel Xeon Gold 6254 CPU @ 3.1GHz and 256GB memory
1 x GPU node with 3 x NVIDIA Tesla V100(32GB), dual Intel Xeon Gold 6244 CPU @ 3.6GHz and 512GB memory
1 x GPU node with 2 x NVIDIA Tesla P100 (16GB), dual Intel Xeon Gold 6132 CPU @ 2.6GHz and 512GB memory
3 x Large memory compute nodes with dual Intel Xeon Gold 6246R CPU @ 3.4GHz and 1.5TB memory
10 x compute nodes with dual Intel Xeon Gold 6246R CPU @ 3.4GHz and 256GB memory
1 x compute node with dual Intel Xeon Gold 6244 CPU @ 3.6GHz and 512GB memory
7 x compute nodes with 4 Intel Xeon Gold 6128 CPU @ 3.4GHz and 128GB memory
3 x compute nodes with dual Intel Xeon E5-2690 v3 CPU @ 2.6GHz and 128GB memory
A Lustre File System with capacity 253TB
- In total, the cluster has 1004 CPU cores with around 13TB memory and 26 professional-level NVIDIA A800(80GB)/A100(40GB)/Tesla V100(32GB)/Tesla P100(16GB) GPUs to support the large-scale data analytics computation
Our university also provides the following computing facilties/services:
Online Computing Resources
Other Data Resources
General Statistical Learning Data
Other Data Resource Collections
Introduction of Statistics Profession
Oversea Graduate Programs in Statistics
Alumni Association of Department of Statistics, CUHK
Statistical Journals and Publications
Resources for Being a good TA/Tutor
ankara escort bayan
escort bayan bursa
Eskişehir bayan Escort