BSc (Peking University)
PhD (National University of Singapore)
(See the full list of publications in my homepage)
- New error bounds in multivariate normal approximations via exchangeable pairs with applications to Wishart matrices and fourth moment theorems. (with Yuta Koike) To appear in Annals of Applied Probability.
- High-dimensional central limit theorems by Stein’s method. (with Yuta Koike) Annals of Applied Probability 31 (2021), 1660-1686.
- Segmentation and estimation of change-point models: false positive control and confidence regions. (with Jian Li and David Siegmund) Annals of Statistics 48 (2020), 1615-1647.
- Multivariate approximations in Wasserstein distance by Stein’s method and Bismut’s formula. (with Qi-Man Shao and Lihu Xu) Probability Theory and Related Fields 174 (2019), 945-979.
- From Stein identities to moderate deviations. (with Louis H. Y. Chen and Qi-Man Shao) Annals of Probability 41 (2013), 262-293.
- 2021.9-2024.8, Hong Kong RGC GRF 14305821: Asymptotic Expansions of Expectations by Stein’s Method
- 2019.1-2021.12, Hong Kong RGC GRF 14302418: Cramér-Type Moderate Deviations by Stein’s Method
- 2018.1-2020.12, Hong Kong RGC ECS 24301617: Kolmogorov Bounds for Normal and Non-normal Approximations
- Invited reviewer for Mathematical Reviews
- Referee for Ann. Appl. Probab., Ann. Probab., Ann. Statist., Bernoulli, J. R. Stat. Soc. Ser. B, etc.
Honours and Awards
- 2010, LAHA Travel Award from the Institute of Mathematical Statistics